Realms of Arkania Online
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Message Board » Bug Tracker » Bug Reports (https://arkania.online/wp-content/themes/roa/img/opt/bug.gif)
Bug Reports
If you have encountered a bug, please describe it in this thread.
Screenshots are appreciated!

Guest Guest says:

The audio settings are not updating!

Guest Guest says:

Hi. I was accidently killed by the lightning after I fell and cursed. WTF?

Guest Guest says:

When the NPC get sick, their portraits do not change.

Mischka Mischka says:

Hjalka Oddosdotter in Harbor Maid is missing a portrait.
Screenshot: https://i.postimg.cc/L89RGZTh/bug.png

Christian Christian says:

I am stuck in Varmur. I have arrived by ship from Riva. I have talked to everyone in the town. There is nothing to do there.
When I exit the town, the map appears, but I cannot move in any direction - the compass arrows are not active.
I cannot sail away either - there is no harbor master in town.
Devs, please help!

Guest Guest says:

Hey, Christian, I am not a dev, but I know how to return the party back to Riva. Just go to Seettings by clicking on the logo in the top right corner, then click the bug icon and there will be an option to teleport the party to initial location.

Jackie-chan Jackie-chan says:

Hi. Yesterday I have decided to create another account. But for some reason I cannot exit hero generation. Is there a limit of accounts per person?

spielleiterin spielleiterin says:

Hi, Jackie-chan. No, there are no limits. As far as I know the issue was fixed over the weekend. Please check if the problem persists.

Guest Guest says:

Hi, spielleiterin. Could you please help me with my problem? I keep getting one of my heroes killed with the beam of light encounter. It says something like Praios is not happy with me and wants to punish me. How do I make it stop?

Guest Guest says:

When I use items in combat (herbs, poisons, potions etc) they are not reduced from the inventory!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous says:

Hi. I am trying to get from Enqui to Tjolmar. I book the ship, get aboard, sleep and then I have an exit option. But when I exit I find myself in Enqui instead of Tjolmar.

Guest Guest says:

Thank you for the bug menu. Now I can at least go back if I get stuck.

Guest Guest says:

The Sorrek quest is broken. The woman told us to bring 100 brandy bottles. Even if you empty your inventory entirely, you can only carry 96.

Ente Ente says:

You can hold 4 bottles in hands.

Guest Guest says:

Ente, no I can't! I can only hold weapons, shields and poisons in hands!

spielleiterin spielleiterin says:

The brandy bottles in Arkania Online are stackable. There should be no problem with that.

Guest Guest says:

Hi. I have translated 3 articles from German. Where can I publish the translations?

Bronn Bronn says:

Merhaba. Son taahhütten sonra çekme isteklerim engellendi. Hesabın sahibiyle Github üzerinden iletişime geçmeye çalıştım ama bir aydır kimse yanıt vermedi. Kim bana yardım edebilir?
Forum » Message Board » Bug Tracker » Bug Reports (https://arkania.online/wp-content/themes/roa/img/opt/bug.gif)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: